Lets Go Out Rollator is designed and made in Sweden by Trustcare of Malmo. Designed for both practical use and superb looks this really is one of the most stylish rollators available.
Rear suspension makes it very comfortable and smooth to use and there are even little mudguards over the back wheels to protect your clothes from splashing, a very thoughtful feature. The large front wheels make going up and down steps and kerbs so much easier than a standard rollator. The ergonomic rubber handles are comfortable to use and fully adjustable in height to suit the user. The artificial leather seat is smart and practical and the Lets Go Out Rollator comes with a front bag as standard that doubles as a smart looking handbag. The soft close hand brakes are easy to use and lockable for when you need stability. There is a matching fully adjustable backrest strap available as an extra along with a practical tray for indoor use.
The price is for the Lets Go Out Rollator with front bag in beige/silver or black/silver including delivery for telephone orders. There is a video below from Trustcare in Sweden showing the Lets Go Out Rollator in more detail.
- Simple one handed fold - perfect for transportation
- Lightweight at only 6.2kg
- Strong cross brace construction
- Integral brake cables
- Large 24.5cm front wheels and 20cm rear wheels for rougher ground
- Adjustable back support optional extra
- Removable front handbag
- Comfy artificial leather seat and matching handbag
- Optional tray for indoors
- Lockable brakes
- Push button height adjustment
- Max user weight 20 stone (130kg)
Come over to our showroom in Trudoxhill near Frome and try one for yourself. We can also offer free delivery for telephone orders, just call 01373 836165 to order.
Lets Go Out Rollator