The Trekka Transportable Mobility Scooter. The Trekka lightweight mobility scooter has quickly established itself within the transportable mobility scooter market for those who require both a light but powerful small mobility scooter that does not involve having to sit on the seat with your knees touching your chin! The Trekka has unbelievable legroom for a transportable mobility scooter.
If you have tried and failed to lift transportable mobility scooters before because they are too heavy for you, then we would suggest you try the Trekka before thinking you will not find a mobility scooter that you can lift. The Trekka has had the bodywork stripped back to a minimum to reduce weight but keep strength at a premium. The super powerful 300 watt brushless motor is there to ensure uneven ground and hills are not a problem for this transportable mobility scooter and the adaptive suspension is better than we have seen before in this class of mobility scooter.
The other big feature of the Trekka is the fantastic leg room which can only be appreciated if you sit on it. There is simply no comparison compared to other small transportable mobility scooters. We encourage everyone to try out scooters before buying, as you can only really assess if it fits you by sitting on it. If you are quite tall and having trouble sitting comfortably on your small scooter then the Trekka will resolve this problem for you.
High ground clearance is another feature of the Trekka which combined with the suspension and torque allows this mobility scooter to negotiate fairly rough ground.
The power packed 300 watt motor will carry an astonishing 18 stone maximum user weight just under a very long 10 mile range with a battery upgrade this can be extended to a far reaching 16 miles subject to the right conditions.
Approved for use on all public transport as well as being perfect for airline or cruise travel.
This transportable scooter is sometimes referred to as a boot scooter as it is commonly packed into the boot of a car for a day out. The scooter quickly comes apart into smaller pieces which in turn are alot lighter to lift individually than the scooter as a whole, and then can easily be put in the boot of your car. Just come over to one of our showroooms and try for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Choice of 7 stunning colours
- Max speed 4mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Lightweight mobility scooter
- Front light
- Push button tiller lock
- Unique battery box allows different battery size to be selected
- Tiller charge port and battery charge port
- Power packed 300 watt motor
- Large wheels for better ground clearance
- Weight 43.6kg with batteries / 35kg without batteries
- Heaviest part when disassembled 14.5 kg
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Fully padded seat and armrests
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable in height
- Climbing angle max 10 degrees
- Turning radius 130 cm
- Maximum range of 10 miles subject to conditions or 16 miles with battery upgrade to 20ah batteries
- Dual 12ah batteries or upgrade to 20ah optional - airline approved
- Max user weight 18 stone
- Dimensions:Length 105 cm Width 50 cm Height 92 cm
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 12 Months Warranty
- 12 Months Free Labour Charges Locally Only
Trekka Transportable Mobility Scooter