The SupaScoota Sport with it's large wheels and powerful twin motors is the perfect mobility scooter for tackling all terrains and conditions. Designed to allow easy transportation in your car without sacrificing performance.
The SupaScoota Sport has extra large wheels with pneumatic tyres, loads of legroom, under seat suspension, electronic stability control, forward and reverse gear selector switch and the innovative SupaScoota frame that splits in seconds.
Just like all the SupaScoota range the SupaScoota Sport is available with either sealed lead acid (SLA) battery packs or lithium battery packs.
Just come over to our showroom and try for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Hammer Blue Colour
- Under seat suspension
- Max speed 4mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Portable folding mobility scooter
- Twin 150 watt motors
- Large wheels for better ground clearance - 2.6"
- Straight comfort grip handlebars
- Pull lever throttle
- Padded seat and armrests
- Forward and reverse button
- Electronic stability control
- Range of 11 miles on lithium battery, 8.5 miles on SLA battery
- Climbing angle 9 degrees
- Turning radius 91cm
- Spare battery packs available
- Max user weight 20stone or 125kg
- Dimensions:Length 41.3"(105cm) Width 26"(60cm)
- Front frame weighs 10.9kg
- Back frame weighs 11.1kg
- Seat weighs 8.6kg
- Battery pack SLA weighs 9.2kg
- Battery pack lithium weighs 4kg
SupaScoota Sport Mobility Scooter