The SupaScoota Spartan all the features of the SupaScoota Sprint but with massively increased weight carrying capacity. The Spartan truly is the 'daddy' of portable scooters as it can carry an amazing 32 stone, clearly in a class of it's own.
The SupaScoota Spartan just like the rest of the SupaScoota range of mobility scooters will cope with all underfoot conditions with ease and due to it's incredibly small turning circle is just at ease indoors. The SupaScoota Spartans folding tubular frame means it's so easy to fold and stow in the boot of your vehicle but remains ultra strong to cope with rigorous use.
The Spartan SupaScoota also has a more generous seat than the others in the range with 22.4 inches between the arm rests, which can also be removed if not required by the user.
Just like the all the SupaScoota range the SupaScoota Spartan is available with either sealed lead acid (SLA) battery packs or lithium battery packs. The price shown is for the SLA battery version.
Lithium battery upgrade including charger is £250 ex vat.
Lithium battery pack with charger bought separately is £450 ex vat.
Just come over to one of our showrooms and try it for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Under seat suspension
- Max speed 4mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Portable folding mobility scooter
- Twin 180 watt motors
- Large wheels for better ground clearance - 4.5cm
- Straight comfort grip handlebars
- Padded seat and armrests
- Forward and reverse button
- Electronic stability control- speed reducer on bends
- Range of 8 miles on lithium battery, 6 miles on SLA battery
- Climbing angle 6 degrees
- Turning radius 98cm
- Spare battery packs available
- Max user weight 32stone or 200kg
- Dimensions:Length 103cm Width 65cm
- Weight without battery 36.8kg
- Weight without battery and seat 26.15kg
- Battery pack SLA weighs 9.2kg
- Battery pack lithium weighs 4kg
SupaScoota Spartan Mobility Scooter