The Origo Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter has the very latest in mobility scooter technology packed into it's agile framework. This terrific electric folding mobility scooter neatly folds up when you have finished using it at the touch of a button.
The Origo has lithium batteries meaning it is much lighter to lift than conventional mobility scooters and weighs just 18.5kgs when folded. The 24v 8.7ah Li-Polymer battery ensures there is enough power to travel over 6 miles on one charge, giving you ample time to enjoy using the Origo wherever you decide to take it.
The Origo takes all the strain and hassle out of having to take apart conventional boot scooters by being able to fold itself up at a touch of a button. The Origo has a handy pocket size remote control along with a button on the rear of the scooter that just needs to be pressed to make the scooter fold up, or out automatically. The three wheel design means a fantastic tight turning circle is possible ensuring you can use the Origo folding mobility scooter in even the smallest of spaces. Long leg room and a weight capacity of 19 stone mean the Origo will suit most people.
The Origo even has it's own carry case so it can be the ideal travel companion on holidays as well as being perfect for taking with you on your daily journeys out.
Just come over to our showroooms and try the Origo automatic folding mobility scooter for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Copper, Red or Violet colours
- Automatic folding action
- Adjustable height steering
- Max speed 4mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Portable automatic folding mobility scooter
- Travel case
- Front wheels 7" Rear wheels 8" - Puncture proof
- Ground clearance 1.5"
- Straight comfort grip handlebars
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Compact seat with folding back
- Front headlight
- Powerful 180 watt electric motor
- Total weight without battery 18.5kg (41lbs)
- Battery weight 1.5kg (3lbs)
- Range of 6 miles subject to conditions
- Climbing angle 6 degrees
- Folded dimensions 73cm x 44cm x 42cm (28.7" x 17.3" x 16.5" )
- 24v 9.7ah Lithium battery - airline approved
- Max user weight 19stone or 113kg
- Dimensions:Length 33.8"(86cm) Width 16.5"(42cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 12 Months Warranty on the scooter
- 12 Months Warranty on the battery
Origo Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter