Brand New Royale 4 Sport Mobility Scooter from Drive introduced in late 2014. This new Sport version of the hugely succesful Royale 4 mobility scooter takes that already well appointed mobility scooter to new higher levels of luxury.
The Royale 4 Sport has the addition of the hard top canopy and full windscreen to keep the elements at bay and give a more enjoyable experience when driving along. The rear also has a back to the canopy behind the luxury captains seat.
High and low level lights at the rear, new indicator lights within the canopy, redesigned rear view mirrors all contribute to making the Royale 4 Sport luxury mobility scooter safe and easy to use.
Increased battery size option of 96ah available which increases the range to an incredible 37 miles in the right conditions, over the very respectable 28miles with the standard 70ah batteries fitted.
This luxury mobility scooter will go just about anywhere you want with it's terrific ground clearance and huge 1500watt 4 pole electric motor that just powers the Royale Sport along with ease. When only the best will do, then this is the mobility scooter for you.
- Metallic Bronze Paintwork
- Latest model launched late 2014
- Road mode 8mph max speed
- Pavement mode 4mph max speed
- Automatic speed reduction on bends
- Weather protected digital dashboard
- Full light system, hazard warning and indicators
- Power packed 1500watt, 4 pole heavy duty electric motor
- Large 19" rear and 14" front alloy wheels
- Handlebars protected from the elements
- Secondary safety braking system
- Luxury sports style fully adjustable captains seat
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat slides backwards and forwards to suit your legroom requirements
- Adjustable headrest
- Maximum range of 37miles subject to conditions
- Dual 70ah or 96ah batteries option
- Maximum user weight 25stone (160kg)
- Dimensions Length 67" (169cm) Width 30" (75cm) Height 68" (173cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 12 Months Warranty
- Part Exchange Available
We only sell this mobility scooter fully assembled and ready to go with full instruction and training. The secondary build from the box is fairly extensive and needs to be completed professionally to ensure the scooter is built to the required safety standards.
We also sell the standard version Royale 4 mobility scooter without the sports canopy, it can be viewed by clicking the link here - Royale 4 Mobility Scooter
For a chat about this or any of our mobility scooters please don't hesitate to call us on 01373 836165 to discuss your requirements.