The Cadiz Mobility Scooter from Shoprider. The Cadiz comes with a proven track record of reliability in a no frills package. This robust well built class 3 mobility scooter is just at home on the roads and pavements alike. High ground clearance means most terrains are not a problem for the Shoprider Cadiz mobility scooter.
Twin 36ah batteries will power you along for appoximately 20 miles between charges in the fully adjustable and well padded captains seat. Suspension all around and pneumatic tyres add to the overall comfort of the ride on the Cadiz mobility scooter. Lights front and rear to comply with the law on class 3 mobility scooters mean you can use the Cadiz mobility scooter on the road.
The Cadiz mobility scooter can be described as a little more basic in terms of features than some of the more modern advanced mobility scooters available, but proven reliability counts for alot and on this point the Cadiz mobility scooter scores well.
- Colour Choice - Red or Black
- Front basket
- Road mode 8mph max speed
- Pavement mode 4mph max speed
- Full light system, hazard warning and indicators
- Reliable proven electric motor
- Large 13" diameter alloy wheels
- Excellent ground clearance
- Electronic safety braking system
- Luxury padded captains seat
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable
- Adjustable headrest
- Maximum range of 20 miles subject to conditions
- Dual 36ah batteries
- Weight of scooter 100kg
- Max user weight 160kg
- Dimensions: Length 130cm Width 64cm Height 112cm
Cadiz Mobility Scooter from Shoprider