The Prism Sport Mobility Scooter from Drive Medical falls into the catagories of both pavement scooter and also boot or portable scooter. It is big enough to use as an everyday scooter around town and compact enough to be taken with you on trips away.
The Prism Sport is well built and robust enough to handle life off smooth pavements and will happily travel over rougher surfaces with it's puncture proof tyres being large enough to keep you above undulations in the ground.
Fitted with mudflaps to keep you clean in wetter weather and a headlight to make sure you can see and be seen when dusk approaches.
The Prism Sport is just that bit bigger and that bit more powerful than the average mobility scooter in it's class and represents excellent value for those wanting just a little more than a lightweight mobility scooter can offer. The dual 20ah batteries are contained in a neat battery box that has a secure lock to prevent it coming away over rough ground. The Prism Sport also has two charging points one of which is situated by the handlebars meaning you don't have to bend down to set the charger.
Comfort is assured with the fully adjustable padded bosun style seat, just come over to our showrooom and try the Prism Sport for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Black and White Colour Scheme
- Max speed 4mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Portable / Boot mobility scooter
- Power packed 270 watt motor
- Two charging points
- Large wheels for better ground clearance
- Straight handlebars
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Fully padded seat and armrests
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable
- Range of 12 miles subject to conditions
- Dual 20ah batteries - airline approved
- Max user weight 21stone or 135kg
- Total weight 52kg - Heaviest component 29kg
- Dimensions: Length 41"(104cm) Width 22"(55cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 24 Months Warranty
Prism Sport Mobility Scooter from Drive