Strider ST1D Deluxe Transportable Mobility Scooter. When you need to take your mobility scooter with you away on trips or just into the next town, then the Strider ST1D will certainly be a transportable mobility scooter you should take a close look at.
Approved for use on all public transport as well as being perfect for airline or cruise travel.
The difference between the Strider ST1D and many transportable or boot scooters is that it is surprisingly light in weight for a scooter of this size. It also has the distinct advantage of having larger wheels to give it excellent ground clearance for those pavements and tracks that are not as level as they might be.
This transportable scooter is sometimes referred to as a boot scooter as it is commonly packed into the boot of a car for day's out. The scooter quickly comes apart into smaller pieces which in turn are alot lighter to lift individually than the scooter as a whole, and then can easily be put in the boot of your car. Just come over to our showrooom and try for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Red or Blue Colour Choice
- Max speed 4mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Lightweight mobility scooter
- Power packed 250 watt motor
- Large wheels for better ground clearance
- Delta handlebars
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Fully padded seat and armrests
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable
- Maximum range of 6 miles subject to conditions
- Dual 12ah batteries - airline approved
- Max user weight 18stone or 115kg
- Dimensions:Length 40"(101cm) Width 21"(54cm) Height 36"(92cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 24 Months Warranty
- 12 Months Free Labour Charges