Kymco Super 4 Mobility Scooter. This mobility scooter has a heritage that lies within the motorcycle industry as it is manufactured by one of the largest motorcycle manufacturers in the world today. The specification and build quality of this mobility scooter wants for nothing and is of the highest quality available.
The size of the Super4 mobility scooter is perfect for pavement use, as it is only 122cm long and is very easy to handle. This is a class 2 mobility scooter and is designed for pavement use only with a maximum speed of 4 mph.
Come over to the showroom and try it for yourself or call us on 01373 836165 to arrange a free demonstration where you live.
- Graphite Grey or Sapphire Blue colour choice
- Class 2 Pavement only mobility scooter
- Pavement mode 4mph max speed
- Full front and rear lights with indicators
- Maximum slope climbing angle 10 degrees
- Soft roll puncture proof tyres
- Motorcycle style handlebars
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Fully padded seat and armrests
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable
- Maximum range of 20miles or 32km subject to conditions.
- Dual 36ah batteries
- Max user weight 20stone or 127kg
- Dimensions:Length 49"(122cm) Width 23"(59cm) Height39"(100cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 12 Months Warranty
- 12 Months Free Labour Charge
Kymco Super 4 Mobility Scooter