The Origo 4 Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter is the result of public demand for a four wheeled version of our very successful Origo folding mobility scooter. The result is a very smart and robust mobility scooter with natural stability built in.
The original Origo is the lightest on the market at under 20kg, so obviously having a new four wheel chassis increases the weight of the new Origo 4 by 7kg, which is still very light in mobility scooter terms. Everything is relative though and what is light for one person is not for another. The best way to judge is to come to one of our showroom and try them for yourself, that way you will not be disappointed and will purchase the right mobility scooter for your needs.
So what are the other features that you get with the new Origo 4, well to begin with the lightweight lithium battery will power it along for an amazing 13 miles on one charge. It has a very handy LCD display to tell you how your battery is doing and what speed you are going at and for your comfort the seat also has a set of armrests. There is a freewheel mode and anti tip rear wheels.
With a push of a button on the remote control and the Origo 4 will be folded up or unfolded in a jiffy. There are also two buttons on the dash that you can use to fold and unfold the scooter.
Just come over to our showrooms and try the Origo 4 automatic folding mobility scooter for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Electric blue colour
- Automatic folding action
- Adjustable height steering
- Adjustable angle steering
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Portable automatic folding mobility scooter
- Four wheels
- Front wheels 6" Rear wheels 7" - Puncture proof
- Ground clearance 1.6"
- Straight comfort grip handlebars
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Compact seat with folding back
- Arm rests
- Powerful 120 watt electric motor
- Total weight without battery 25.5kg (55lbs)
- Battery weight 2kg (5lbs)
- Range of 13 miles subject to conditions
- Climbing angle 5 degrees
- Folded dimensions 44cm x 62cm x 64cm (17.5" x 24.5" x 25.5" )
- 25.9v 12ah Lithium battery - airline approved
- Max user weight 20 stone or 125kg
- Dimensions:Length 38"(96cm) Width 24.5"(62cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
- 12 Months Warranty on the scooter
- 12 Months Warranty on the battery
Origo 4 Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter