The Conv-e electric bike conversion kit is all you need to convert your existing bicycle to electric. The kit comes in four different wheel sizes and with a little practical skill can be fitted within around half an hour. Full specification sheets and fitting instructions are in pdf format below for you to download.
The Conv-e electric bike conversion kit now has a 10amp lithium battery instead of the previous 9amp, providing even better performance.
That bike that you have gathering dust in the garage because it may not be as easy to cycle as it once was, can now be used to give you the enjoyment that you bought it for. Just imagine being able to cycle like you did when you were a teenager again and not worrying about the hills on your route.
Get a kit for your mountain bike and spend less time and effort getting back to the top and have more fun coming down again.
What does it all mean if you have one fitted? Well you will be able to pedal your bike as normal with no assist whatsoever, or choose three levels of pedal assist that will help take some of the strain off your legs or go all power with the twist throttle that means you don't pedal at all if you don't want to. There are adaptions to change the twist grip to a push button control for those finding twisting a problem.
Specification and detail
- 4 Wheel sizes available 20" 24" 26" and 700
- 250 watt brushless motor
- 10 amp lithium battery
- Throttle and pedal assist
- 3 LED battery level indicator
- Bottle hole mounting bracket
- 1.5amp battery charger with auto cut off and protective carry pouch
- Superior design with battery and controller in same housing
- Throttle, motor and charger all have splash proof connectors
- Motor fits standard 100mm width forks, disc brake adaption available
- Fast recharge - 5 hours 100% - 3 hours 80%
- Easy installation - 3 parts to fit
- Top speed UK limit of 15mph unassisted
- Range 15 miles power only, 20 miles plus assisted**
**Range is variable subject to weight of rider, ambient temperature and terrain.
Call us for more details or to order on our main number 01373 836165.
Conv-e Electric Bike Conversion Kit